Wednesday, October 01, 2008

CRAZY, just Crazy!!!!

Where have the last 2 weeks gone? Well, I'll tell ya, there wasn't a lot of scrapping going on but I did get some absolutely gorgeous photos this past weekend at Grey Rocks, Mount Tremblant, Quebec!!! We spent 3 pretty darn nice Fall days on three different golf courses...I can barely move today - 2 days later - but man it was worth it!!!! The company was awesome and the massage we had on Sat. morning was heaven!!!! Good food, great friends and a golf course, or three, what more could you want?? :) I'm working on the photos a bit each night to resize, for uploading, etc. so watch for them in the next couple days...and best thing - all the new Fall pp's are just perfect for them so I can see some scrapping in the near future!!!!!

On a sadder note, today marks the first day that I can't call myself a Design Team member at Scrap Shotz...I'm going to miss it in a big way, especially the team environment - but I'm also looking forward to scrapping for me, with product that I buy and never seem to find time to use and spreading my wings to see just where I'll fly next in this wonderful world of scrapbooking! One project I have on the go is So You Think You Can Scrap at YMBD, check it out, there's a couple more days to enter and the talent is amazing!!!!

Check out the talent with the new October DT Kit at Scrap Shotz here it's more than worth it!!!!! YUM!!! A very warm welcome to the new Design Team members, Cari, Amber and Laura!!!! See, there was no need to be nervous! ;) ;)

'Til later.....

No comments: