Wednesday, October 08, 2008

So You Think You Can Scrap - Round 2!!!!

Yep, I made it through the "sign up" round!!! Now that the first round is over, I can share the layout I submitted. We had to pick our favorite of all time layout and submit it, I chose this one of Tyler and the large size photo really catches my eye each time I look at it so I hoped that it would catch the eyes of the voters, too! :)

The Good Stuff (About U)


We got our new assignments on Monday and would you believe, me, the biggest procrastinator in the world, actually sat down on Monday night and started and finished a layout?? Well, I did...:) :) This contest round is scrap your flavourite flavour of ice cream!!! That was a no brainer for me!!! See if you can figure out which one is mine when it comes time to vote...if you know me, you'll know my fav. kind! ;)

I'm also busy working on my Scrap Shotz Alumni challenges for the Online crop next weekend...it's themed Color Your World so you can just imagine the fun we're all having thinking up challenges! The 2 I'm putting up are probably my "best" challenges ever, I love them so stay tuned, to see if you like them, too!!!!

'til then.....

1 comment:

Sheryl said...

AThis is fantastic! Ilove the big photo and all those circles.