Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fall Photo Shoot and Scrapping Weekend!!!!

What's better than scrapping??? Taking photos to scrap, that's what!!!! The kids and I went out today to his Petri Island...the leaves were all over the ground, the beach was pretty much deserted, although, there were a lot of people around the nature trails...very cool spot to take photos if you live in the area!!!

Here are a few of my favs!!



Before the photoshoot today I spent the weekend scrapping...here's one I did a result of the Color Your World Online Crop at SSZ. Scrap Shotz Gives Back again this crop and the proceeds go to the Alziemer's Society, a very near and dear to my heart charity. Every layout created for this challenge, Sandy and Scrap Shotz will donate $5...the more we create the more they get. As of yesterday we were up to 23 entries...that's AMAZING....thank you everyone!!!!!

2 comments:

Wendy Sommers said...

Looking good my friend! Can't wait to see you scrap these. :)

Boo said...

Fabulous photos Julie!!! They love the camera and the camera loves them!