Saturday, January 24, 2009

We Have a Winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the interest in trying out Your Memories By Design products, ladies and a big thank you for taking a peek at my blog, so non exciting as it is!! Ahh, the life I lead! ;) I think you're going to enjoy the product as much as I do and with this RAK you'll get a taste of lots of different goodies...even some brand new stuff that just got posted in the store!!! Please be sure to check out YMBD's blog and shop to add to your stash in the near future!! :)

So, without further adeu, the winner is:


Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:

2
Timestamp: 2009-01-24 15:36:00 UTC

cpullum said...
Count me in I would love to try the products!
Carla
cpullum(at)yahoo(dot)com

8:23 PM

Carla, please email me your name and address and I'll send your winnings out to you this week, you will not be disappointed!!!

Congratulaitions and enjoy!!!

No comments: