Friday, January 30, 2009

Online Crops Galore and Other Stuffs!

First off...I'm still looking for Carla (cpullum) - you won the YMBD RAK, please send me an email or post in the comment section and I will get that prize pack out to you...:) :)

Okay, now for some fun stuff!!!! Who doesn't love an online crop??? I know I do, it gets the juices flowing and even makes me step out side the proverbial box once in a while!!!! :) :) So, if that's what you're looking for on this winter weekend, please drop by Your Memories By Design starting today!! Since Wednesday there have been pre-crop challenges uploaded to the Crop Forum so come on over and get warmed up for when the fun begins tonight!!!!!!

Another fun Online crop begins tonight at 8:00 PM at Scrap Shotz....you don't want to miss this!!! The theme is Retail Therapy and the DT have been having a blast teasing us with teasers all week...Fun times and lots of great inspiration as well!!!!!

Also at Scrap Shotz they will be continuing with Scrap Shotz Gives Back - this crop it's a charity VERY near and dear to my heart...pun intended in so many ways!!!! $5 for every layout completed and uploaded to the thread will be donated to the Heart and Stroke Foundation...please give your time and create a beautiful keepsake about someone near and dear to you...I know it's going to be first on my list!!!!!

Feb 1 is the reveal for the Feb Kit at YMBD, make sure you check out the gallery for the awesome work created by an awesome DT...and don't forget the challenges...you'll have lots to keep you busy for the next few weeks, that's for sure!!!!

I know I haven't uploaded much in the way of layouts lately but I have been creating like made...check back just after the 1st for a layout loaded post and the announcement of the good news I was telling you about a few weeks ago...all the mysteries will be revealed on the 1st! ;)

See you around the crop table this weekend!!! :)

No comments: