Saturday, January 24, 2009

Any Canadian Scrapbooking Friends Out There?

Jac has started up her blog again!! If you'd like to strut your scrapbooking stuff, take a gander at this!! Canadian Scrapbookers Carnival is a blog for Canadian Scrapbookers, like myself, to share their love of all things paper craft...and more! Check it out and if you want to share all you have to do it send her an email and maybe your blog will be the next picked to "show off your talent"!!! Good luck and enjoy!!!!

Well, CHA starts this week, are you as excited as I am to get a look at all the excitement? I only wish that I someday I can be a part of something so electrified!!! One of my favorite manufacturer's is Making Memories and they always have such fabulous give aways and scrumptious new product each release!!! Check out their blog to see what the fuss is all about!!!!

That's all for now, I really, really need to turn around and start scrapping...sooooooooo much to do and so little time to do it in! It's all exciting fun stuff and I can't wait to share it with you all so please stop back soon to see what I've been up to! Oh and that exciting news that I had to share with you...I still have it to share and we just got word that I can share it sometime on Feb 1st!!! I'm so excited!!!!!!

Happy Scrapping!!!!

No comments: