Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Vacation Day 2

Canada Wins Gold!!!!!!!!!
Five years in a row, the Canadian Jr. Team brings home Gold!!!!! Such a fabulous tournament and near and dear to me this year since it was in my home stompping grounds, Ottawa!! I didn't get to go to any games in person but we felt as much excitement and a rush as those in the Bank must have felt watching with the best group of friends in the world!!!!!
Now that I've come down...a bit...from my hockey high, I'm planning some scrapping time today! The tree still looks pretty so I'll leave it up for another day...or two! :)



Here's one I just finished up! Same pp as the last layout I did, opps, but obviously I love it, so it's all good...it's all about using your stash, right? :) Used the fun Nested Circles from YMBD - they are so yummy and now come in a plethora of colors...grab some while you can, you won't regret it!!! :)
On YMBD news, the date has been set for the online crop - It's All About the Bucks...join us Jan 31st to Feb 2 for fabulous challenges and games! More details to come as the time draws closer, I hope you'll check in. Also, Cat got a new toy....go see what MAXX can do! I think she's in love...I know I am with the new goodies!!!!!
Speaking of online crops, Scrap Shotz is having their online crop the same weekend - Retail Therapy Online Crop...I think I'll book the weekend off from life and just scrap 'til my little heart's content!!! :)
Bought a new lens from a fellow scrapper yesterday...ohh, I like! It's a 75-300m Canon zoom and it's so much better than my current one - I think I'll have the old one up for sale very soon - if you're interested, let me know. It's the 75-200m and a great lens!!!!
Well...it's a beautiful sunny day out there today, maybe I'll go play with my camera!!!!!

No comments: