Saturday, December 06, 2008

Yay for Daylight Hours!!!!

One thing I dislike about this time of year is the lack of daylight hours...I leave for work in the dark and get home after dark, it sure cuts down the amount of time I have to snap photos of my recent projects! Good news is, there are weekends in there and lots of daylight hours to take pictures and update the blog!! :)

Here's my latest layout....finished it last night!! I'm so in love with Pink Paislee pp with it's endless fun colors, patterns and embellishments!!! This is Cupcake and well, Sophie is as sweet as a cupcake so this pp worked perfectly!!!!



I've got the Christmas Spirit, do you have the Christmas Spirit? :) That's a little saying in our family, we usually start most conversations with that when talking to my aunts and mom. Makes us smile and get into the Christmas Spirit even if we're not quite ready for it!!! lol
The cards below are a sampling of the Christmas cards I've made this year...love the kraft CS, it's classic yet not normal Christmas colors...I'm all over that!!!! :)










Thanks for looking.

On another note - I'm enjoying my Cuttlebug a LOT...who knew?? I've used it on cards, layouts (the butterflies on the layout above, for example, were my latest aquisition) and different altered projects I'm working on, it has so many uses that it really ended up being money well spent!!! I can't wait to show you the rest when they are completed!!!

Our Christmas tree is going up today...I'll have it ready to go for this evening to add the lights since I prefer to string the lights in the dark so that I can make sure they are perfect...if I'm still "going" once that much is done, I'll most likely finish it tonight, if not, that will be tomorrow's job. I can't wait for the house to be all festive and decorated!!!! Love this time of year! Oh and I did a little online shopping this morning for Paul, he'll be happy with this gift I know!

That's all for now...have a great weekend!!!

No comments: