Sunday, December 28, 2008

Well It's Over for Another Year!

I'm kind of happy about that...but sad, too! Not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow but knowing I only have 4 actual working days before I'm on vacation is helping a little bit!!! :)

Just a few things to show you today; here is the Christmas present that I made with BG pp, my Cuttlebug and a picture frame...she loves it but asked for one of what Emilie got, too...who knew! LOL



Here's what Emilie got - she asked for a diary this year so Auntie Julie came through and made one for her! I love it, and so does she...and Dani! lol



That's all for now...we're in the middle of a NCIS Season 3 marathon but I stopped to do some scrapping for my very first reveal at YMBD...Love the results and I hope you'll check out the forum on Jan 1st and feel the same!!!
'Til then!

No comments: