Monday, December 08, 2008

The Snow is Here to Stay!!

We got a ton of snow this weekend, looks like it will be a white Christmas for sure!!!! Yay! Then, I wouldn't mind at all if it went away in January!! lol

So, in the spirit of Christmas, it's time for a new banner photo and a cool new background color! It's so easy to change the background now with the templates from Simply Chic Blog Templates , you might just find me doing it every couple of months to keep things fresh!!! Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!!

My first DT kit from YMBD arrived today...the goodies are so cool! I can't wait to start working with them - I might even be done early for a change, haha! I wonder if Cat knows how much of a procrastinator she hired for her 2009 DT? ;) ;) Tonight I took some pics of my favorite Christmas decorations (one is the blog header photo) so I've spent the night playing with those pics, maybe you'll see them on a layout in the near future!!

Here are a couple for you to enjoy along with me!








Have a Scrappy Day!

No comments: