Monday, November 17, 2008

More Layouts!!!!

One took me a week, the other, just over an hour...go figure! I have a really hard time with boy layouts...tell me why? I'm so not a pink person (although I do love to scrap with it) so doesn't it make sense that neutral color layouts should be easy for me...not so much for boys but I'm working on it, especially with these new pics of my nephew, helps that he's cute as a bug! ;)

I grabbed some of last years Basic Grey and went to town, the die cuts are so much fun!!!!






This next layout is new October Afternoon...one of my fav lines lately!!!!!! The colors are lucious without being overly bright!!!!

Based on this sketch from Beggahuna Sketches - yummy!!!!!!!!






Thanks for looking and come back soon...I have a few Pink Paislee (another fav-o-rite lines) layouts in my head and can't wait to get them done and uploaded!!! :)

No comments: