Monday, November 17, 2008

Holy Mojo!!!!

Holy Mojo is right...I'm about this close to starting another layout and it's past my bedtime!!!! I'm seriously addicted to sketches lately and found this yummy on Pink Sketches (link to the right). It came together so quickly that I need to do something else...NOW! :) :) Love it when that happens!!!




I did this layout for YMBD "On the Menu" Challenge. It was originally the 4th weeks challenge for the SYTYCS contest that was cancelled and Cat decided "why waste an awesome challenge" so she posted it for us! I finally found time to create the layout and I love how it turned out!!!!

My Meal
Course #1 - Corrugated Cardboard
Course #2 - Stamp Sampler
Course #3 - Transparency Puree
Course #4 - Ribbon Rigatoni
Course #5 - Chipboard Chocolate

No comments: