Saturday, February 07, 2009

Digital Layouts

I've been taking a Digi Diva class at Scrap Shotz the past couple of weeks...finally had time (and fixed my PSE so it would stop freezing on me after each step!!!!) today to finish up a couple of assignments...fun stuff, clipping, .png files, collages, oh my!!!!!

Here are some super easy layouts that I tried:

This first one was for the Scrap Shotz Gives Back challenge during the Online Crop this past weekend...Sandy donated $5 for every layout uploaded...$235 was donated to the Heart and Stroke Foundation...something very near and dear to my heart!!!!!



Here's the collage/brushes challenge:



Lesson #1 - creating a digital layout



Homework for Lesson #1...play around and create another layout:



Using .png files



Clipping lesson:

1 comment:

Boo said...

Great LOs Julie! I love the Sweet Girl page. Sweet!