Thursday, April 02, 2009

So Sketchy Reveal(s)...YMBD April 1st Reveals!!!

Where do I start?
How about the last 2 sketchs of the awesome set we had to work with in March from So Sketchy...okay, that sounds like a great idea!!!!! :)

Here's the 2nd one that I worked on in March...I went WAY back in my stash for this one and pulled out some fun KI pp!!! A treasure found as it worked perfectly with the photo I took of a rose from the bouquet my hubby got me for my 40th birthday!!!! Since it was my birthday, the Printable Stamps from The Cutting Cafe that was our sponsor this month came in very handy!!! I used a small one and a large one that I punched out after printing with my big 3" scallop punch...love the look!!! Thanks for the opportunity to work with your wonderful printables...I enjoyed it throughly!!!





Supplies Used:
KI pp
Bazzill Just the Edge CS Strips
AC Thickers
Adirondack Dimensional Pearls paint
YMBD Butterfly CS Embellishments

Next was a circle layout but I had fun changing it up a bit and using a die cut sheet of pp to show off my gorgeous pup!!! :)





Supplies Used:
Pebbles pp
Pebbles chipboard
YMBD
Your Life Labels
Maya Road Sheer Journal Shapes/Chipboard shapes
Prima Bling Swirls
Black River Glitter Alphas

Okay, lets move into April...here's my first April sketch uploaded. Loved the mix of clean lines and circles on this sketch and found by stretching out the layout a bit it worked perfectly with these photos of my neice this past Fall.





Supplies Used:
Dream Street pp
Prima Blossoms
AC Thickers
Pink Paislee Alpha Stickers
Riff Raff Chipboard Vine
YMBD Kraft Classic Scallops Journal Tags
Fancy Pants Black Frames Overlay
Misc Buttons
****************************************

Your Memories By Design April 1st Reveal Projects!!!




April's Special Includes:
•Swirly Bird Cardstock Embellishments (set of 3 in Huckleberry, Grape & Kiwi)
•Graph Paper Scallops (set of 8)
•Who/What Classic Labels (set of 15)
•Chipboard Apples (set of 12)•Acrylic Circles (set of 4)
•Yummy Surprise

RETAIL VALUE: $11.75
You Pay ONLY: $9.40
You Save: $2.35 (20%)

Only available until April 30th!!!

WIN, WIN, WIN -- Want some free YMBD goodies? Then don't forget to submit your layout, card or other project (created with this month's special) into our Monthly Special Contest. Click HERE for more details!

And without further adeu, here are my projects with April's yummy kit!!!!









That's all folks!!!!

Note: Hubby and I are heading off to sunny Mexico on Sat (Apr 4th) so the blog will be quiet for a week or so...stay tuned for when we get back because I plan to take 100's of photos and scrap them all!!!!!!! Have a great week, everyone!!!

Scrap lots!!!

2 comments:

Nicole Nowosad said...

Great job with all the so sketchy! pages!! your trip looks fantastic!!

Créations Michelle said...

Hope you had fun on your trip! Your layouts are great. I especially love the one for your 40th...since I'm turning forty in a month!