Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Nov 1st at Scrap Shotz!!

Happy November everyone! It's a beautiful sunny day in the Capital...a perfect Fall day!

The Creative Team layouts have been revealed at Scrap Shotz (link at right)...go check it out, it's worth it!!! Lots of awesome challenges by a very creative CT if I do say so myself...;)

Speaking of awesome challenges...this weekend, Nov 3-5, Scrap Shotz is hosting it's very first full weekend online crop...if you've got time, drop in and participate. Lots of amazing prizes to be given away to participants!!! Drop in for an afternoon, evening or all weekend, we'd love to see you!!! :)

I'll upload my CT layouts tonight now that they are revealed....more later!

2 comments:

Boo said...

You did an awesome job with the CT LOs again this month Julie! Super!! I love all of the CTs LOs. You are definitely one creative and talented bunch! And nice too! ;o)

MelB said...

Awesome work Julie!!! I can't wait to see your wonderful creations for the online crop!!!