Friday, October 24, 2008

Finally Friday!!!!!!

What a long week this has been!!!! My mom is in town for 3 weeks (YAY!!!) working at her old branch at the bank "for fun" - she retired 3 years ago and sometimes works part time at her old, old branch in Nova Scotia....she's having a blast seeing old friends and customers again...and while I love having her here, she's been using my car every day and that means that I have to get up EARLY to pick her up at my brother's house...makes for a very tired girl at the end of a week...week #2 is almost over, though, I figure it's the least I can do since she did it for me for 20+ years! ;) ;)

That said, no matter how tired I am...I WILL!!!! scrap tonight!!!! I've had so much mojo lately that it's surprising even me!!! Everything is pulled out from the Mini Card Crop that SSz had a couple weeks ago to start my Christmas cards so it really wouldn't be hard but I have so much new stuff...and more on the way that I've been wanting to play with that I'm okay if I wait a little bit to start them!! ;) I've got an idea brewing in my head for the pumpking carving pictures I took last Thanksgiving at my in-laws place...I figure with some TLC in PSE that I can get some cool photos to print and scrap! **mental note to stop at Staples tonight to buy printer paper...and maybe some ink! ;)

Off to look at some inspiration on blogs and in galleries...I mean get back to work!!!! Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: